Contact Information

Susan Tucker
Director, Fiscal Services
(805) 497-9511 x235 | email

Brenda Johnson
Supervisor, Fiscal Services
(805) 497-9511 x240 | email

Noreen Sand
Internal Auditor
(805) 497-9511 x263 | email

Kevin J. Olson
Senior Accountant
(805) 497-9511 x262 | email

Nancy Hill
Senior Accountant
(805) 497-9511 x258 | email

Chris Charles
Accounting Tech II
(805) 497-9511 x272 | email

Li Chen
Accounting Tech II (Receivables)
(805) 497-9511 x259 | email

Ryan Kiunke
Accounting Tech I (Payables A-L)
(805) 497-9511 x212 | email

Nancy Shelley
Accounting Tech I (Payables M-Z)
(805) 497-9511 x211 | email

Jazmin Astorga
Accounting Tech I
(805) 497-9511 x309 | email

Dinah Metaferia
Payroll Specialist
(805) 497-9511 x264 | email

Matt Coyle
Payroll Technician
(805) 497-9511 x265 | email

Jennifer Zerrenner
Payroll Technician
(805) 497-9511 x266 | email

Fiscal Services

Fiscal Services handles all the financial related activities for the District.  We believe in:

  • A philosophy of fiscal responsibility;
  • Conservative estimates of anticipated revenues and expenditures;
  • Regular monitoring of our operating budget;
  • A strategic approach to the complexities of State, Federal, and local dynamics;
  • Attention to the long-range fiscal implications of today's decisions. 

Excel Forms & Misc. Documents

Budget Transfer Form

Use this form to request a transfer of budget dollars between accounts.


Employee Reimbursement Claims Memo
It is important that employees read this letter regarding employee reimbursement deadlines and practices.


Expense Transfer Form

Use this form to request a transfer of an expense for purchases between accounts.


Expense Transfer Form - Payroll

Use this form to request a transfer of an employee’s salary/benefits expense.


Memo Packet

This packet contains the memos given out at the beginning of the year for Business & Operations Departments.


Meeting Reimbursement Form

Use this form to submit food receipts for reimbursement.


Mileage Reimbursement Form

Use this form to submit mileage for reimbursement.


Mileage Rate Memo

Effective January 1, 2019, the IRS mileage rate changed from $0.545 per mile to $0.58 per mile.


Petty Cash Reconciliation Form

Use this form to track and submit petty cash expenses.


Petty Cash Requirements

Instructions and requirements for petty cash expenses.

Payroll Forms/Documents

Payroll Submission Deadlines
It is important that employees read this letter regarding time sheet deadlines to the Payroll department.

Direct Deposit Authorization Form
Use this form to begin, change, or cancel payroll direct deposits to your bank account.

Check Stub from the Employee Portal
Instructions for retrieving a check stub from the Employee portal.

EDD DE 4 Form
Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate for California personal income tax.

W4 Form
Federal income tax withholding form.

1095-C Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Tax form that contains information regarding an employee's health care coverage.

Certificated Request for 12-Month Pay

Classified Request for 12-Month Pay

Tax Deferred Savings Plan

As an employee of Conejo Valley Unified School District you are entitled to participate in the District’s Internal Revenue Service (IRS) 403 (b), and 457(b) tax deferred savings and retirement plans.

Click here to visit the CVUSD webpage regarding 403(b) and 457(b) Retirement Accounts.