The Conejo Closet: Providing Support to CVUSD Families in Need
CVUSD’s new Conejo Closet seeks to assist CVUSD families in need by providing toiletries, personal care items, school supplies, and clothing, free of charge. The Conejo Closet is spearheaded by the District’s Student Support Services Department, and has been connecting families with material items of need since November of 2018.
The Conejo Closet offers families the opportunity to “shop” directly from its shelves of donated items.
If you are interested in making a difference in the life of a child or family in the Conejo Valley Unified School District – consider making a donation to the Conejo Closet!
Donation needs include:
- New or gently used clothing of all sizes (infant - adult)
- New or gently used shoes (men’s, women’s, children’s sizes)
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Full sized shampoo and conditioner
- Soap (bar soap and body wash)
- Feminine hygiene products
- Toilet paper
- School supplies (binders, paper, pens, pencils, crayons, calculators, dividers, flash drives, scissors, spiral notebooks)
- Clothing hangers
- Clothing racks
Donations can be made Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm, at the Reception area of the CVUSD District Office Lobby located at 1400 E. Janss Road in Thousand Oaks.
For questions, or additional information, please contact
Jocie Wilson in Student Support Services: email@example.com
For more information, please visit The Conejo Closet webpage.