CVUSD Superintendent, Two Principals & Two Administrators Receive Recognition from ACSA
Annually, the Association of California School Administrators (ACSA) honors individuals for their work in school leadership. Through our local region, members nominate candidates that showcase the core values of ACSA: leadership, service, unity and diversity, continuous improvement, and enjoyment.
We are proud to share the following members of the CVUSD team received recognition for the 2019-2020 school year:
- Superintendent of the Year, Dr. Mark McLaughlin
- Middle School Principal of the Year, Shane Frank of Colina Middle School
- Leadership Matters, Aileen Wall Walnut Elementary School
- Retired Administrator of the Year, Phalba Thomas of Newbury Park High School
- ACSA Region 13 (Region 13, which represents the counties of Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, and Northern Los Angeles County) Secondary Co-Administrator of the Year, Christina Harrison of Thousand Oaks High School
Congratulations to our ACSA local region and Region 13 Administrator of the Year Award recipients!