Induction Team: Gina Mandell (mentor), Linda Blanco Goodcase (mentor) Deborah Kolodney (mentor, program coordinator)
New Teacher Induction Mission Statement
The mission of the Conejo Valley Unified School District New Teacher Induction Program is to provide Participating Teachers with trustworthy mentors who are active listeners with the instructional expertise necessary to guide and support teachers in their journey to becoming confident and reflective educators, who provide an environment where all students have the opportunity to learn.
CVUSD New Teacher Induction Program.
- Differentiated feedback and support for beginning teachers
- Implement and improve instructional practices
- One-on-one mentoring from a Support Provider
- Professional Development
- Earn your Clear Credential
- Earn up to 3 units a year through a partnership with (CLU)
Deborah Kolodney: Program Coordinator/Support Provider Link to Resume