COLINA RTE 25 BUS WILL BE 15 MINUTES LATE THIS AM - Friday, Feb. 8!!!
SEQUOIA BUSES ARE FULL - NO NEW STUDENT WILL BE ADDED - Do not pay online!
2nd Semester Bus Renewal Forms are due by January 15. Forms are available on the left of page under Transportation Forms. For low - income program fee payments, you must come to the District Office to pay.
Bus applications are available on line for full fare Parent-Pay.
Credit card payments available on-line pay ONLY. ONLY check or cash accepted at District Office, Transportation. NO CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ACCEPTED AT THE TRANSPORTATION OFFICE. If you are applying for free and reduced price transportation, you MUST apply in person at the Transportation office, 1400 E. Janss Rd., to verify income in order to qualify.
- WALNUT ELEMENTARY WILL OFFER AM ONLY KINDERGARTEN BUS SERVICE in the 2018-2019 school year. NO PM KINDERGARTEN bus service is available after school or for ENRICHMENT.
- NO Transitional Kindergarten (TK) bussing is available for any school.
- THERE WILL BE NO PROGRAM IMPROVEMENT BUSSING FOR ANY NEW STUDENTS! If you are CURRENTLY on the bus under the Program Improvement bussing, be sure to complete a new bus application each year. ONLY CURRENT PROGRAM IMPROVEMENT RIDERS ARE ELIGIBLE for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Students must complete a new bus application each year, including CURRENT Program Improvement bus students.
- For School Start-Up - Please allow for fluctuations in pick-up and drop-off times during the first few weeks of school. They may vary as schools regulate dismissals, bus drivers adjust to new routes and other drivers get used to having our buses in traffic. Also, an unexpectedly large group of riders at one or two stops may take longer to load, causing the bus to arrive later at subsequent stops.
- For Special Needs Students - As students are added or deleted to any route, please understand that it may be necessary to adjust your students route throughout the year.